looking for?

overseas *__*

Tuesday 27 September 2011
after looking at my senior's picture in London because of further studies, i'm totally going overseas! I don't care it's Australia or UK, I WANT TO GO OVERSEAS!! but, it's very difficult for me to get a scholarship to go overseas. usually, it's the MRSM and SBP students who get them all. no fair! :( anyways, I'm still going to try my best and my last choice would be Matrix XP. seriously in my opinion, I don't prefer to go to matrix, AT ALL. It's like having to go to asrama penuh. No thanks! Others enjoying living free with their friends, wearing what they want and going where and when they want to. oh yeah! they can drive cars too. but if I'm stuck in matrix, all my wishes are gone with the wind.... fey liao.... I'm not going to let that happen! I'll try to offer for A level somewhere so that i can live my dream. which is having all of the above and becoming an architect. I really hope my dream will come true. May God be with me always. Amin
top #3 of the best architecture school in Australia, University of New South Wales Sydney.
She my dream.

<3 Ja

0 comments:

Post a Comment